Streetwise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Group Is Open To All Drivers No Matter What Car You Have Join Up, Instead Of Single Manufactor Groups This Group Looks To Have Meets With Mixed Groups

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

How to enter and rules,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack-CTR
Admin
Jack-CTR

How to enter and rules, Empty
PostSubject: How to enter and rules,   How to enter and rules, EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 am

Every month we will be holding a car of the month competition!

Think your car is good enough?

There will be two types of competitions! Alternating monthly! To give even the most basic and standard cars a chance v the show cars

First way:

Simply mail me with a few pictures of your car, a write up of the modifications and any other info you would like to add!

All entrys must be in by the 24th of the month

I will then post them all up with a poll so people can vote,

Voting will go on from 25th-last day of the month when a winner will be declared

Second way:

A random theme will be selected I.e bridges/water/ rolling shots/ building sites etc..

Anyone wanting to enter then sends me
A picture of there car to do with the months theme before the 24th of the month I will then post them all up with a poll and see who's the winner! Voting goes on till the end of the month,

Pictures must not be photoshopped at all and must have been taken during the month,

I.e if the theme is the stars and you post a picture of your car
On the moon... We know you photoshopped it,

So get creative!

The winner will get there car on the home page of the forum and on the Facebook page and group!

( also entered into a possible streetwise calendar for 2013)

So get your entry's in!

( Winners can not enter the month after they have won)
Back to top Go down

How to enter and rules,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Streetwise :: Compititions!-
Jump to: